Over past months I have been experiencing "slow loading" of preview, or on bad days "complete stall". I have contacted support and they are telling me it is because of my internet provider in China. Funny thing is, when it is out of peak hours for Australia things run fine. I have also spoken privately with several other merchants who report similar problems even though they are in Australia (I too have these issues when I am in Australia)
Here is what is happening to me:
- I choose the account and hit preview
- The window pops up
- In the bottom left corner it scoots past “Waiting_for_secure.ezimerchant.com” without any issue
- Then stalls on “Waiting for preview.ezimerchant.com”
- If I leave it, it will spin forever.
- Sometimes by logging out then logging in again I can get maybe 2 pages to load before I have the issue again and it stalls.
Is anyone else having this issue?
If you have experienced this and mentioned this to Ezimerchant staff, what was their response?
My gut feeling is that it is a server issue and not the fault of the internet providers as I can access the support forum, get my emails, stream movies etc from anywhere on the web without hassles even while the preview is stalling.