If the tax rules in effect on ezimerchant and Xero match up, everything goes smoothly. If they are not in sync, we'll be able let you know what to adjust on either side as soon as your accounts are linked up.
Articles in this section
- ezimerchant Cloud features
- Why can't I use Internet Explorer 9 or below with ezimerchant?
- How to bulk update product descriptions
- Why use the fraud data service?
- Why use Address Verification
- How Google Webmaster Tools can help with SEO
- Connecting with Google Webmaster tools
- PayPal – stopping non-instant payment - eCheques
- PayPal - Changing the displayed name on bank statement
- Offer currency conversion (FX) services